Our Marketing Strategy
Let’s take a moment to talk about how we use both traditional and online strategies to promote your home to the largest group of qualified buyers.
- We use professional photography and shoot a video walkthrough. According to a recent report, 79 percent of homebuyers said they looked online to find the home they ended up purchasing. This is why having high-quality digital photos is an important part of the home selling process.
- We list your home on all the online portals. It’s important to get your home listed in as many places as possible, ensuring that a wide range of buyers see it. When we list your home on the local MLS it’s automatically syndicated to hundreds of websites; including Zillow, Realtor.com, HomeSnap, and Trulia.
- We create a single property website. Our team creates a website dedicated to your listing and your listing alone. We include an image gallery and video; either a 3D tour, drone video, or video walkthrough. Then, we use paid and organic advertising to push traffic back to the website.
- We pay to promote your property on Facebook, Instagram, and Google. When you list with us, you get access to our marketing services which include actively searching for buyers for your property using paid digital marketing channels.
- We write an appealing listing description. In addition to great photos, a well-written listing description that highlights the home features buyers love can give you a big boost in showings.
- We help you price your home to motivate buyers. Pricing a home correctly is both an art and a science, and finding that perfect price, one that will both sell quickly and put enough money in your pocket, is something that we can give you guidance on.
- We leverage promotional signage & open houses. Even with all the online tools at their disposal, today’s buyers still want to see your home in person. We provide yard signs, property flyers, and an open house strategy that attracts the largest group of qualified buyers.
As always, if you have any questions about the home selling process, please call, text, or email us today!
Marketing Your Home
Let’s take a moment to talk about how we use both traditional and online strategies to promote your home to the largest group of qualified buyers.View Resource
Pricing Your Home
When you hire us to list your property we provide you a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) which is a compilation of recent sales from your area.View Resource
Showing Your Home
Real estate showings give potential buyers the opportunity to see and experience your home in person. According to a recent study, 92% of buyers said that taking a private tour was extremely or very important to their home-buying decision.View Resource